Polyurethane and its function
Polyurethane is called polyurethane, which is the general name of macromolecular compounds with repeated carbamate groups in the main chain. Polyurethane is the product of carbamate in China. It can also contain ether ester urea biuret urea group and polyurethane introduction group. It is composed of organic diisocyanate or polyisocyanate and dihydroxy or polyhydroxy compounds.
Polyurethane can be used in the manufacture of plastics, rubber, fiber, rigid and soft foam plastics, adhesives and coatings. It can be widely used in various fields of people's life.
1. Polyurethane foam materials: rigid polyurethane foam, semi rigid polyurethane foam and soft polyurethane foam material. Rigid polyurethane foam is mainly used for building insulation materials, thermal insulation materials (pipes and installations, etc.), daily necessities (such as bedding, sofa, cushion material, fridge, air conditioning, heat insulation layer and surfacing board and other core materials), as well as transport vehicles (cars, aircraft, railway cars, cushion, ceiling and other materials).
2. Polyurethane elastomer: polyurethane elastomer has good tensile strength, tear strength, impact resistance, wear resistance, weather resistance, hydrolysis resistance, oil resistance and other advantages. It is mainly used as coating material (such as the protection of hose, gasket, tyre, roller, gear, pipe, etc.), insulator, sole and solid tire.
3. Polyurethane waterproof material: the use of polyurethane waterproof material is quite convenient. It can be mixed on site and cured by moisture at room temperature after coating. The waterproof layer with no seam, rubber elasticity and good performance can be obtained. It is easy to repair after damage. It is generally used as paving material, track material of track and field field, ground material of racecourse, park, heat insulation window frame, etc.
4. Polyurethane coating: polyurethane coating has strong adhesion, and the film has excellent wear resistance, water resistance and drug resistance. It is mainly used in furniture coatings, building materials coatings and industrial printing ink.
5. Polyurethane adhesive: it can adjust the ratio of isocyanate and polyol to adjust the performance of cured products, so as to achieve high adhesion to the substrate, excellent water resistance, oil resistance and chemical resistance. Polyurethane adhesives are mainly used in packaging, construction, wood, automobile, shoe-making and other industries.
Guangzhou Yuanding Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. was established in 2010, located in Huangpu District, Guangzhou City, with convenient transportation. For many years, Dingping has been providing high-quality and reliable services for customers in the fields of electronics, electronics, composite materials and so on.
Room 801, no.118, banghe road, huangpu district, guangzhou